Helping you achieve your real estate goals is my top priority. When we work together, it is about YOU. I listen to your needs, work diligently to achieve your objectives, and strive to always exceed your expectations. As a long-term resident of Seattle and the Eastside, I am an expert in this area. My knowledge can help you find the right home for your now and future needs, alongside your investment goals. My central Mercer Island location is ideal for cultivating opportunities for buyers and sellers in real estate markets on both sides of Lake Washington—whether you are in Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Mount Baker, Greenlake, Madison Park, or beyond! My professional background includes a law degree and 11 years as an attorney, which make me uniquely qualified to advocate for your interests and give you an edge to negotiate the best possible terms on the sale or purchase of your home.
My extensive professional network, excellent communication skills, and meticulous attention to detail benefit my clients whether they are buying or selling. I am dedicated to providing my clients exceptional real estate services with integrity and professionalism. I have an impressive track record and have been involved in a range of real estate transactions including luxury and waterfront estates, residential properties, condos, and investment properties. Due to my past work as an attorney, I also specialize in representing professional trustees with trust and estate sales. My expertise and sales record in the high-end, luxury real estate market earned my association as an Executive Director of Windermere’s Premier Properties program before being selected as a founding broker at Compass. I am also a member of the Council of Residential Specialists, the Washington State Bar, and have earned designations as a Certified Residential Specialist, Luxury Marketing Specialist, and Accredited Buyer’s Representative®.
I love real estate. 20 years ago I personally negotiated the purchase of my first home and I have enjoyed the process of buying, selling, building, remodeling, and homeownership ever since. I strive to share this passion with my clients and will use my wealth of experience to help you realize your own dreams for your home, family, and asset growth.
● $500M+ in Team Sales Volume and Counting
● #1 Highest Grossing Agent on Mercer Island – by Total Volume 2010-2022
● #1 in Waterfront Sales on Mercer Island – 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
● #7 Agent in Washington State by Wall Street Journal
● #3 Agent on Social Media in Bellevue by PropertySpark
● Highest sale ever recorded in Magnolia
● Highest 2022 off-market sale in Kirkland
● 4% higher list to sales price ratio on listings
● Listings sell in ½ the time of market average
● REALM Founding Member
● BRDG Founding Member
● Proud Schools Supporter – $200 from every sale donated to MI Schools Foundation and MI Youth and Family Services
● Active Member, Former Board Member – National League of Young Men
● Active Member – National Charity League
● Former Executive Director, Sexual Violence Law Center
● Active Member – Washington State Bar Association
● Former Staff Attorney, Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs
● Former Pro Bono Attorney Volunteer – Eastside Domestic Violence Project
Broker & Listing Coordinator
Evi brings extensive operations, marketing and project management experience to the team. She’s been living and working in the Seattle area for over nine years.
Her highest priority is ensuring a smooth home sale process for you from start to finish. Whether it is helping first-time home buyers, preparing your home for sale or creating new marketing strategies, she’s there every step of the way! She’s an invaluable member of the team, providing extraordinary attention to detail and brings enthusiasm to everything she does.
Rylee has been surrounded by family in the real estate industry for most of her life. Since graduating early from high school, she has been expanding her customer service and leadership skills. Before becoming a licensed transaction coordinator, she was an Assistant General Manager at a local restaurant for almost 2 years. She takes pride in her work and loves motivating others to reach their goals.
Originally from Montana, Rylee recently relocated to the Phoenix Area with her family. You can find her laying by the pool or singing her heart out at a concert.